TECI focus to leverage knowledge and technology to provide a competitive advantage.
We rely on our talented engineers and our extended expertise to provide the best solutions to our customers in accordance with the applied standards and rules of art.
Our engineering office adopts a study approach focused on security, cost optimization, buildability, operability, durability and respect for the environment using computer-based designs and softwares for each discipline.
The engineering activities covers all technical disciplines, mainly: Civil engineering and structure, process, mechanical, piping, boiler work, electricity / instrumentation and control, as well as studies relating to the safety and security of industrial plants.
TECI has a qualified staff and IT tools enabling it to provide Basic Engineering Design (BED), such as:
- Process flow, material and energy balance diagrams;
- Process simulation and optimization of scenarios;
- Lay-out design optimisation ;
- PFD and P&IDs drawing preparation ;
- Sizing of mechanical, thermal equipment and boiler;
- Technical specifications of Process, electrical and instrumentation equipments;
- Preliminary drawings preparation.
Front End engineering and Design covers mechanical data sheets of the main equipment, starting from the process specifications issued during the BED and incorporating the specific requirements of codes and standards to be applied to the project in question.
Service completed by dedicated TECI teams include developing the following and not only deliverables:
- Tender packages for the main equipment
- process and utility piping and instrument diagrams released for detail engineering
- Development of detailed plot plans and hazardous areas
- Elaboration of the main piping, instrument, electrical and civil works layouts
- All the studies to be performed before ordering the main equipment
For detailed studies (mechanical, piping, boiler work, civil, metal structure, electricity, instrumentation, etc.), TECI provides the top qualities project detail engineering that covers:
- Detailed engineering and integration of the main process functionalities in the basic design;
- Development and review of 3D models, interferences checks;
- Purchasing technical data for equipment, main and bulk;
- Development of piping and instrument diagrams released for construction;
- Development of detailed piping drawings, including isometrics and stress calculations;
- Development of detailed drawings related to instrumentation, electrical facilities, structure and civil works;
- Elaboration of drawings released for constructions (IFC drawings);
- Management of vendor drawings;
- Cost and schedule control;
- Start-up procedures;
- As built drawings.