TECI conducts energy audits of facilities or industrial complex in operation in accordance with the applied standard methods.
Our team of skilled engineers and experts approved by the National Agency for Energy Management (ANME) are in service of our customers to check all units in operation in order to establish the site energy survey for defining energy flows and identifying area of improvement to increase the energy efficiency.
The energy audit on site aims to draw up an energy balance of all the quantities of the produced, transformed and consumed energy, associated with an in-depth analysis of the operating and maintenance conditions of the installation, it covers the following aspects:
- Assessment of current energy balances and energy performance of the installation;
- Identification of weak points in the installation’s energy system ;
- Propose better operating modes and advanced maintenance practices for the installation;
Propose an optimal procedure for monitoring energy consumption Based on site survey’s, the report should include :
- Overall and details energy consumed balances ;
- Technical suggestions and advices;
- Alternatives to improve the installation energy performances;
- Energy consumption optimization ;
- Identified problems list with proposed solutions.
- Optimization action plan and strategies;
In addition to the audit report, a preliminary estimation of investment costs and schedule for implementing the suggested recommendations, are also included.