TECI optimise scenarios, set priorities and balance available resources.
During construction phase, TECI mobilizes skilled construction teams and advanced methodologies in order to deliver projects with the highest standards in quality and safety that Clients expect.
Typical services provided on site are as follows:
Site Handover and Preparation:
- Issue handover notice of the site to the Contractor(s)
- Check and approve the Contractor(s)’ construction / shop drawings
- Review and approve the construction layout plan including the Contractors’ base camp, laboratory, and other facilities and help establish the project construction details within the site as per the working drawings.
- Prepare a detailed Construction Supervision and Quality Control Plan
Review of Contractor(s)’ Implementation Schedule:
- Review of the Contractors and suppliers’ proposed implementation schedule
- Prepare a Consolidated Program in coordination with the Client. Interrelations and compatibilities between the various activities (civil, structure, hydro-mechanical, electrical works, etc.)
Supervision of Construction Works:
- Provide the necessary supervisory staff to be employed during the period of implementation in executive and supervisory capacities
- Monitoring the progress of works and ensuring that construction is in compliance with the contract drawings, schedules and specifications and recommend corrective action in case of requirements deviation.
- Ensuring adequate quality control of the executed works. Check, approve, reject and record, as per the technical specifications, the Contractor(s)’ construction plant and equipment, Materials of construction, Testing procedures and results, Manufacturing, installation, initial operation and preparation for commissioning.
- Issue Site Instructions related to the fulfilment of the contractor(s)’ duties from drawing up and approval of the work program till the completion of works.
- Review and verification of contractor’s payment, change orders and assessment of contractors’ claims for additional work
- Review and verification of contractors’ guarantees and insurances.
- Ensuring cost control and variances between actual and budgeted or estimated costs.
- Monitoring and control of contractors’ health, safety and environmental plans and provisions.
- Ensuring contractors’ correct interpretation and implementation of the design intent.
- Provide detailed written progress reports describing work completed, cost and budget utilized of work completed to date, change orders, variances from schedule, cost projections or noteworthy situations.
- Determine in general that works is performed in accordance with the requirements of the Contract Documents without defects.