TECI’s expertise consists in the management of industrial projects: Planning, design, and construction.
Taking advantage of its long-standing experience and expertise, TECI is able to ensure project management success through all its phases, using a standardized management process approach.
TECI is capable of adopting the best strategy for each type of project, through a structured set of analyses, which derives from information gathered after site visits and an assessment of the real situation. The engineering provided by TECI is oriented towards technical excellence, expertise and provides its customers with relevant and optimal solutions with high added value.
TECI has always supported its clients and participated in numerous new construction, extension and rehabilitation projects.
TECI accomplish its multidisciplinary expertise and support, mainly in the following areas:
- Conceptual Design,
- Basic Engineering Design (BED),
- Front End Engineering and Design (FEED)
- Detail Engineering,
- Procurement and construction,
- Project Management Consultancy;
- Site survey’s and expertise,
- Project steering,
- Commissioning, start-up and test-run of industrial plants,
- Outsourcing and provision of qualified engineer’s to meet the needs of customers.
Depending on the specific requirements of each project, services carried out by TECI may include all or part of the following:
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility study,
- Technical-economic study of business cases,
- Conceptual Design and basic Engineering,
- Detailed engineering ,
- As-built drawing after a construction,
- Consultancy and expertise,
- Revamping and upgrade of industrial plants.
Other technical consultancy and expertise services are performed by high talented TECI engineers such as:
- Energy Audit,
- Maintenance Audit, Organisation and Computer Maintenance Management System selection and implementation,
- Environmental Impact Assessment,
- Assets valuation.