In order to optimize costs and improve maintenance performance, TECI supports its customers in carrying out a diagnosis of the maintenance function, by evaluating the procedures, practices into managing and integrating the maintenance function.
Our team of skilled engineers and experts is available to our customers for:
- Implementation of a program allowing to carry out all maintenance activities, including preventive, predictive; overhaul, design changes and emergency maintenance effectively and efficiently,
- Support for setting up an organization of advanced maintenance function,
- Review and evaluation of applied procedures
- Suggest actions to be taken with a view to setting up an advanced maintenance management system.
- Assist to specify, select and implement Computer Maintenance Management System. (CMMS)
TECI’s quality management system essentially consists of:
- Quality Management Manual,
- Project quality plan,
- IT tools soft and hard which improving operations,
- Technical documents, codes and standards covering TECI areas of intervention.