Delivering projects on time and within budget and reporting on progress and deliverables.
During the project accomplishment phase, TECI provides management and construction consulting services in connection with Project owner.Based on a Construction Management Agreement, TECI performs, on a behalf of the project owner, Pre-Construction and Construction Phase services such as:
- Provide administrative, management and related services to coordinate scheduled activities and responsibilities of any contractors engaged on the Project and the design team with each other to manage the Project in accordance with the latest approved cost estimate and Owner’s Project budget, the Project schedule agreed between Owner, the selected contractors and contract documents.
- Assist the Project Owner in monitoring the works provided by contractors on site and present necessary corrective actions for the progress and completion of the project within the contractual deadlines.
- Determine in general that the work performed by any contractors engaged on the Project or the design team is being performed in accordance with the requirements of the Contract Documents, endeavouring to guard the Owner against defects and deficiencies in the work.
- Engineering Technical Review of documents: Standard operating procedures, Process flows Material and heat balances, flow-sheets, PIDs drawing, Lay-outs drawing, main equipment’s specifications) and ensure both time saving and edit better quality project documents.
- Fulfils the contractual obligations in terms of facilities basic design and advice project owner to any study deviation.
- Compliance Contract Monitoring: through the process of verifying, examination, observation of the quality of documents and services and compliance to contract terms,
- Monitor contractor’s compliance with the specific provisions of the Construction Environmental and Social Management Plan, Occupational Health and Safety provisions, relevant national legal obligations and specific contractual provisions.
- Field measurements of all works done, which will be required for checking and certifying the Contractor(s)’ Interim payment Certificates.
- Provide detailed written progress reports describing work completed, cost and budget utilized of work completed to date, change orders, variances from schedule, cost projections or noteworthy situations.
- Assistance during supplier’s selection process, equipment, and materials delivery.
- Establishment of Maintenance Management Master plan.
- Designing the appropriate organization of Maintenance
- Digital archiving and classification of technical files.
TECI has a strong working knowledge in project sites works and provides to its clients, by a skilled staff, support and supervision for outcomes based working.
TECI provides a specialized team to assist project owner, in order to assure:
- End of construction work & “Defect Claims” inventory;
- Commissioning protocols preparation;
- Industrial plants Start-up;
- Interfaces coordination and stakeholders Management (suppliers, Consultants, contractors);
- Cleaning the plant site;
- Dry run test to inspect the integration of equipment, rotation of motors, etc.
- Water test simulates the production by using water as media;
- Product test run the plant with the actual material as the production being;
- Training programs for operating staff;
- After sales services and guarantees management;
- Consultancies and specific studies.