Redesign process to promote recycling and component reuse.
Continuous quality improvement remains the major objective for TECI’s sustainable strategy. Its quality management system is ISO 9001 (2015) certified.
TECI’s sustainable strategy targets a modern engineering business model focused on creating long-term financial value while preserving and improving its know-how and undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility and encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
TECI sustainable strategy key elements
- Revenue growth,
- Cost savings measures,
- Regulatory compliance with proactive contract management,
- Better management of risks and crisis,
- Reputation, resources and know-how protection,
- Quality assurance, efficiency improvements, adoption of innovative and sustainable best available technologies and solutions,
- Customers communication and satisfy their needs,
- Generate benefit for customers,
- Driving employee engagement staff commitment, promote tolerance and mutual respect and create a good atmosphere at work.
TECI has joined the upgrade program and also registered with the main money lenders (FADES, BID, BAD,).