TECI teams provide advices during the various project steps from the preliminary design to construction activities through the optimization of alternatives and offer cost reductions during all phases of the project.
TECI provides comprehensive consulting and project management services from planning to implementation. Dedicated and experienced specialists. Assure the quality, timeliness and regulatory compliance that help to maintain total project technical and financial control to avoid costs overruns and stay on budget.
TECI organizes the project in 4 essential phases in order to guarantee a better reliability of realization:
- Initiation and framing (including the feasibility study).
- Design and planning.
- Project execution.
- Project closure.
During engineering works, TECI engineers and experts focus on project analysis, specific technical problems, if any, propose the adequate and available processes and technical solutions, their implementation time and corresponding cost, in accordance with the client’s basic design and requirements, local constraints (legal rules, environmental obligations) and the project’s forecast schedule constraints.
TECI provides the best project management services, such as:
- Project Management and reporting through coordination with the Project Owner and equipment suppliers.
- Estimation and cost control.
- Control quality management, inspections and technical audits .
- Preliminary draft tasks, design and basic studies, project planning .
- Coordination and technical review, Drawings approval.
- Hazop studies in process plants.
- Prior commissioning, water commissioning, commissioning in charge, test run, and performances tests before final reception.