TECI Undertakes initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility and encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
The environmental impact assessment must be obligatorily approved by the authorities (The National Agency for Environmental Protection (ANPE)) for the project owner to obtain the building permit.
Our team of experts in the field, ensures the preparation, filing of the environmental impact study and monitoring within the ANPE until approved.
TECI masters the innovative zero discharge approach, expertise in the treatment of gases (nitrous gas, fluorine, and carbon dioxide gas), the closed-loop water process, and the phosphogypsum stack.
TECI proposed methodology is based on the terms of reference and sectoral standards and can be summarized in five key steps:
- Preparation of a detailed plant description;
- Assessment of site beginning state and its environment;
- Analysis of direct and indirect impact on the environment related to the implementation of future unit;
- Determining the appropriate actions to be taken;
- Establishment of the detailed environmental management plan.