The ISO 9001 version 2015 certification covers TECI’s areas of intervention (industrial engineering, consultancy expertise and project management).
TECI’s quality policy is focused on customer satisfaction and based on evaluation and continuous improvement by monitoring performance indicators. It is essentially based on:
- Compliance with prescribed completion deadlines,
- The conformity of deliverables to specifications and basis data’s,
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and contractual provisions,
- Respect of practical rules and the ethics of the profession.
Customer satisfaction is always measured in the reception stage for each project.
TECI’s quality management system essentially consists of:
- Quality Management Manual,
- Project quality plan,
- IT tools soft and hard which improving operations,
- Technical documents, codes and standards covering TECI areas of intervention.